French Toast with Cinnamon Sugar  

Posted by Terry Tanaka

When I was A child my grand mother often made french toast for us especially If we have left over pan.Every time she cooks or doing something I always watch her if its interesting to me.Last night,My husband craves for cinnamon roll.He asked me to buy."hell no way" I said "How dare you let me go out in the middle of the night?and worst of all its too cold outside" He replied "OK toast me a bread with butter nalang then put cinnamon sugar...I saw u have it in our kitchen"I feel sorry coz he Invented how to make cinnamon,He really craves for it.So, I made french toast and I put cinnamon sugar...He really likes it.I made coffee too! a bonus...BTW, thanks granny you are the best wherever you are...

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 13, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments