Rashes Free Baby...  

Posted by Terry Tanaka


I am a fan of Pampers.Have use them since my daughter was born.Best brand for me!!! pampers don't leak through the night.I have never had a leaky issue with them however I did with some brands of nappy.When it comes to Wipes I love pampers too and unicharm baby wipes they are thin and soft and baby powder fragrant.They are my partners that's why my baby is rashes free!!!

This entry was posted on Monday, January 14, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I definitely agree with you that pampers is the best brand for babies. After having 3 children I have proven that pampers is the best diaper brand because I used to try other brands but it doesn't work well with my children.