Yummy corned beef...  

Posted by Terry Tanaka


We slept so late last night...Of course I woke up late 11am.My Husband asked me "who will go market today?" I replied I will!!!Every time I go to market I always asked him what he wants to eat.Today he wants grilled salmon but I refused coz we just ate grilled fish.Then again he said "OK I wanna eat corned beef with potatoes" I replied OK...but I'm bored with that recipe so, I tried another recipe"corned beef and shredded cabbage" I just sauteed corned beef in garlic and onion then I simmer cabbage and make a white sauce and I put corned beef on the top of shredded cabbage with white sauce and that's it!Really delicious and for a change...

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 13, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments