Im a Newest PayPerPost Postie  

Posted by Terry Tanaka

Finally, My blog was approved I'm very happy and excited about it. Today I'm a newest postie in payperpost I knew about payperpost a month ago when I just starting my own blog. I read about it by other blogger's while Im on my blog hopping. I always saw it in blog ads of course, I got interested "wow! I can earn money while staying at home" that is my first thought. I immediately opened the site of payperpost and I sign up for PPP! to be a new member and I submit my blog at the same time but I was declined at that moment because my blog is not yet matured. Your blog has to be at least 90 days old before payperpostaccept it. Well, I have nothing to do just to wait for they approval I really want to get approved because I heard that there is a lot of opportunity and at the same time I can make friends while blogging the things I love.So, now my blog is already approved I log in to my account and now I got newest and first opportunity which is $20 my first post kind a big compare to other blog ads site. So, here is my favorite question "What are you going to do with all the money?" I plan to keep it until October comes, my daughters first Birth day I wanted to buy her a gift with my own money.



This entry was posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

wow! its really great they already approved my first post...I just made it this afternoon,response are really quick...So guys! try payperpost now!

congratzs. add my websites in your blogroll. thanks

http://veilside2ride.blogspot.com
http://blogxtream.blogspot.com
http://reviewsonfire.blogspot.com

Thank you!