Got It !  

Posted by Terry Tanaka



I already got my new visa, I renew it a month ago I applied for 3 years extension and I'm happy that they approved it. Nowadays, Immigration here are very strict in giving visa because there are some people doing Imitation kekkon (marriage) so that they can stay here and work for a long time. Anyways, After 2 years my husband told me to apply for PR (Permanent Residency) I wanted too, so I don't need to come back in every year. Hoping that they will consider it again.



This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 08, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

Anonymous  

That's great for you! Thanks for joining us at MommyCommunity's Tuesday Toot!

Always welcome madam...

Anonymous  

hi mom_miho, congratz! God Bless