Spring Forward...  

Posted by Terry Tanaka




Spring is coming yipeee!!! I Love Spring...Spring is one of my favorite season and much awaited,Not too hot not too cold Now,we can stay outside for a long time.My baby and I can enjoy walking outside and doing something like taking pictures...While walking around our street I saw that flowers,looks pretty it catches my attention.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 17, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Love spring too, al be it only spring in may where I live these days ;-)

Meanwhile I approved your blog, so make sure you add the HTMl code sent to you in email, so you can become the next blog of the weekend.

Or send ua a guestpost and introduce yourself so you get some of my traffic to yours ;-)