Spaghetti alle vongole  

Posted by Terry Tanaka


I got this recipe to my friend who works in Italian Restaurant somewhere in Makati.When she served this dish to us. I really like the taste so I asked her how to cook this vongole sauce.According to her it is good to serve on summer days.In her vongole recipe she used Tomatoes but in my version I omitted tomatoes because for me it looks and taste good without tomatoes hehehe...I bought canned baby clams but live clams are far better but it really takes time to remove the sand inside clam.I always finds something easy so I can save my time hehehe...

This entry was posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

i like to try this one :) mhhmmm yummy!!!

yeah! it is yummmy!!!hehehe...Thanks so much for your comment really appreciate it...