My Mechado  

Posted by Terry Tanaka


I've learned this recipe to my late grandmother.One of her best recipe ever!but until now,I cant get the exact taste.I'm not yet contented because the taste of her mechado still remains in my tongue hehehe...I really follow the recipe she gave me before but still something is missing???I forgot to ask whats her secret.It is my second time to cooked this dish.I hope one of this day I can make the same Mechado she cooked to us before.In fairness, my husband love this dish of mine but for sure if I will cook the same as my nanay's(my late grand mother)mechado He will gonna love it more.

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 06, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments