My Handycam  

Posted by Terry Tanaka


I really love this Handycam...We bought this gadget right after I delivered my baby and the day I was discharge in the hospital.My mother inlaw gave money to me as a present (100,000yen). I decided to buy HAndycam because that time my daughter was hospitalized(she was rushed to NICU hospital right after I delivered her thru Emergency C-section) I wanted to see and touch her of course but, that time I couldn't because she need to stay in hospital due to her weak lungs so what I did is I bought this gadget and every time I visit her I always used it.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

thanks for your comment on my blog.
i am a newbie too, so let's learn Internet marketing together.