Miho Villalba Tanaka  

Posted by Terry Tanaka




My little angel turns 4 months old last February 17. Im so proud and Happy because she is developing normally. She weigh 6030g ang her height is 59.6cm .Some people says she is Tiny for me,its ok as long as she is healthy.She can reach out and grab an object now.Once she wraps her hands around something,she will study it for a moment and then she will try to put it in her mouth.Her dad always tries to stop her but I told him that it is normal for Miho (our daughter).I do encourage my baby to explore and play with a variety of objects.Her dad always buy toys for her.He is so excited to see our baby playing.Im so happy everytime I hear her shouts,giggles and her baby talk(she sounds like donald duck hehehe...)She is able to play alone now thats why I can start doing something for myself now (like blogging)...till here for now,I always praying for her good health...

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments