Takoyaki  

Posted by Terry Tanaka


Takoyaki- is a popular Japanese dumpling made of batter,diced octupus,Tempura scraps,leeks,topped with okunumiyaki sauce,mayonaise,what else???Making takoyaki requires a takoyaki pan,a special pan made of cast Iron with hemispherical molds.My sister bought that special pan they really loves to eat Takoyaki as a snack food.My good friend of mine taught us how to make.I know how to do but Im not good in shaping it hahaha...so,bothersome for me! so, I always bought a frozen one.My husband also like it...It is more delicious while its hot and lot of mayonnaise.Yummy!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Nice to see a Japanese cuisine and I love to taste it as well. By the way what is the special Takoyaki pan? Can you please show me what it looks like in your next post. I am very much interested with your post. I am looking forward to see your next post on different Japanese food. Taste yummy :).