My bundle of Joy...  

Posted by Terry Tanaka



My Miho now turn 3 months old and 1week I'm so happy coz she can response to me now.I can know now if she is happy coz she starts cooing now.She can lift her head while on her back and can hold it for several minutes.When she's on her stomach she lifts her head and chest looks like she is doing mini push ups hehehe...Best of all her sleeping pattern gets more manageable.She will just wake up at night if she's hungry.Thank God, for a good changes...

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 26, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I accidently came across your blog. Just wanted to say your little one is adorable!

Thank u so much!!! I really appreciate it...